Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Patrick Lightbody <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 21:39:20 UTC

Re: syncing with maven*.opensymphony.com

OpenSymphony is beefing up it's maven repos. We now have two of them:

maven1.opensymphony.com
maven2.opensymphony.com

The old maven.opensymphony.com is just an alias for
maven1.opensymphony.com.

With these changes, my guess is we probably broke the sync between
central and OS. I'd like to make sure that it works, and, if it
makes sense, also get the new maven2 repo in sync in favor of the
maven1 repo. Let me know what we need to do.

Patrick

Patrick Lightbody
Autoriginate, Inc.
503-488-5402
http://www.autoriginate.com
patrick@autoriginate.com

"Intelligent testing made convenient"

Re: syncing with maven*.opensymphony.com

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
i'll look into it, but make sure:

- you deploy only to m1 or m2 repo, not both
- you send us what groupIds in the m2 repo you want to sync ( eg,
org.opensymphony.* ) we don't sync whole m2 repos to avoid clashing

On 3/7/07, Patrick Lightbody <pl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OpenSymphony is beefing up it's maven repos. We now have two of them:
>
> maven1.opensymphony.com
> maven2.opensymphony.com
>
> The old maven.opensymphony.com is just an alias for
> maven1.opensymphony.com.
>
> With these changes, my guess is we probably broke the sync between
> central and OS. I'd like to make sure that it works, and, if it
> makes sense, also get the new maven2 repo in sync in favor of the
> maven1 repo. Let me know what we need to do.
>
> Patrick
>

> Patrick Lightbody
> Autoriginate, Inc.
> 503-488-5402