Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/15 11:21:06 UTC

Adding Y/N and Yes/No values to Enumeration entity

Hi Dev,

There are so many drop down in the forms that show a predefined value
of either Y/N or Yes/No.
I think these are good candidates to go in Enumeration entity and
instead of using <option> tag of <drop-down> to populate predefined
value, Enumeration entity can be used.
Doing this would also require to add internationalization to the
description field of Enumeration entity but that can be copied from
existing label files.

Though this does not results in typing less code and current
implementation is also good and verbose.

WDYT ?

Thanks,
Vikas

Re: Adding Y/N and Yes/No values to Enumeration entity

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
+ 1

Bilgin

Re: Adding Y/N and Yes/No values to Enumeration entity

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1