Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eran Zinman <zz...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/05 09:41:02 UTC

Nutch - create my own repository

Hi,

I'm developing my own set of tools, plugins and some minor code changes to
Nutch.

I still want to get updates from the main Nutch repository, but I would
like to keep my own SVN for tracking my local code changes.

I'm using normal shell SVN (I have no expirence with GIT) to track my
changes.

My question is - can I create a branch from the main repository to my own
repository, which will only track my changes and keep getting updates from
Nutch main repository with easy merge?

Thanks,
Eran