Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "John M. Dlugosz" <l3...@sneakemail.com> on 2008/07/16 06:47:27 UTC

whence $r->send_http_header ?

Consider this fragment:

 $r->content_type("image/$type");
 $r->send_http_header;

 $m->print($img);

The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist.  What should I be using instead?  For now I just commented it out.

Re: whence $r->send_http_header ?

Posted by Ryan Gies <ry...@livesite.net>.
> > Consider this fragment:
> >
> >  $r->content_type("image/$type");
> >  $r->send_http_header;
> >
> >  $m->print($img);
> >
> > The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist.  What should
> > I be using instead?  For now I just commented it out.
>
> # perl -MModPerl::MethodLookup -e print_method send_http_header
> 'send_http_header' is not a part of the mod_perl 2.0 API
> use 'content_type' instead. To use method 'content_type' add:
>         use Apache2::RequestRec ();

Also, for other HTTP headers, see:

  Apache2::RequestRec::err_headers_out
  Apache2::RequestRec::headers_out

Re: whence $r->send_http_header ?

Posted by Jie Gao <J....@isu.usyd.edu.au>.
* John M. Dlugosz <l3...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

> Consider this fragment:
>
>  $r->content_type("image/$type");
>  $r->send_http_header;
>
>  $m->print($img);
>
> The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist.  What should I be using instead?  For now I just commented it out.

# perl -MModPerl::MethodLookup -e print_method send_http_header
'send_http_header' is not a part of the mod_perl 2.0 API
use 'content_type' instead. To use method 'content_type' add:
        use Apache2::RequestRec ();

Regards,

Jie