Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/11/03 12:54:45 UTC

Re: svn commit: r470597 [1/6] - in /geronimo/server/trunk/modules: geronimo-activemq-gbean/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/gbean/ geronimo-activemq-gbean/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/gbean/management/ geronimo-axis-builder/src/main/java/org/ap

On 11/3/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> It should would be nice to get ride of the extra "*\n" in the header:
>
> <snip>
>   /**
>    *
>    *  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
> </snip>
>
> This what I have been putting in headers that I have changed:
>
> <snip>
>   /**
>    *  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
> </snip>

Well, if I knew Perl as much as it's required to do so, I'd go for it
;-) The script I'm using is committers/tools/copy2license.pl.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl