Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sainath <sk...@ra.rockwell.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/01 13:44:10 UTC

Re: OutOfMemoryError in activeMQ and applcation gets stopped

Hi All,

We disabled JMX and advisories, this seems to fix the memory issue.

In the ActiveMQ.xml file we

Added these flags useJmx="false"  and advisorySupport="false"

eg:

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}" useJmx="false"
advisorySupport="false">

For any clients we added jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false

eg:
loaderBrokerURL=failover\:(tcp\://localhost\:61616)?jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false

Has anyone had to do this or understand why this would help?  Is there a bug
with these components that’s causing a memory leak?

Re: OutOfMemoryError in activeMQ and applcation gets stopped

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

What ActiveMQ did you test ?

Regards
JB

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Does disabling one but not both of those things also fix the problem? Or is
the problem only eliminated if both are disabled?

Tim