Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 08:03:57 UTC

Re: License Question: web-facesconfig.dtd for MyFaces Impl 1.2 Jar

They should be included - I see:

web-facesconfig_1_0.dtd
web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd and
web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd

in the source under impl/src/main/resources

However, these files have been licensed to the ASF using an
ASL-license by Sun, kudos to one of the Apache Committers who also
works at Sun (as far as I remember - can anybody throw in a mail?). So
the notice.txt file needs to be adapted, @Leonardo, can you please
check:

1) if the files are in the jar (they should be, else our users will
have problems using MyFaces offline)
2) that the notice.txt is adapted accordingly.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

RE: License Question: web-facesconfig.dtd for MyFaces Impl 1.2 Jar

Posted by Barb Cochrane <ba...@eclipse.org>.
Thanks for clarifying!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Barb,