Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fernando da Motta Hildebrand <fe...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 03:25:20 UTC

Re: Maven & java2wsdl...

Well.... thanks  anyway....

Re: Maven & java2wsdl...

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 5, 2008 2:25 AM, Fernando da Motta Hildebrand
<fe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well.... thanks  anyway....

>From a quick glance - looks like the the name you've used in your
"taskdef" is different from the one your trying to then use (taskdef
name is "axis-jjava2wsdl"  but your using "ant:axis-java2wsdl" - seems
to be an extra "j" in the taskdef name).

If that doesn't work then you could get it working as an ant file and
then call the ant file from maven.xml

Niall