Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matthieu Vincent <mv...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 09:56:11 UTC

Gemini-blueprint feature in Karaf 3

Hi

  I'm currently trying to install the gemini-blueprint on my newly
installed Karaf 3 instance but I get the following error :

Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
org.springframework:org.spring
framework.core:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE: Could not find artifact
org.springframework:or
g.springframework.core:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE in nexus

I've looked on maven central repository, and this dependence doesn't exist
under this name.
On which repository can I find this dependency or can we rename it as it is
named on maven central : spring-core (artifactId) org.springframework
(groupId)

Thanks
Mat

Re: Gemini-blueprint feature in Karaf 3

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm also on karaf UL...
You've to add Spring EBR (Enterprise Bundle Repository) on your Karaf repo
list.

Have a nice day!

Posted by Matthieu Vincent <mv...@gmail.com>.

--