Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/01/26 17:46:41 UTC

[VOTE] Include the Apache 2.0 License in ant 1.6.1

For time reasons, I will not be able to include the apache 2.0 license
in the 1.6.1 beta on Thursday evening, but it can be in the final version.
(A vote is normally opened 7 days according to the bylaws).

Do you want to include the Apache 2.0 license in ant 1.6.1

* The Board has approved the new Apache License 2.0. For a copy of that
>    license, please see http://www.apache.org/licenses/.
>
>    The Board has also mandated that all ASF software must be switched to
>    the new license by March 1st, 2004. Please watch this space for
>    further instructions on how to "use" the new license.

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

Antoine

Re: [VOTE] Include the Apache 2.0 License in ant 1.6.1

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
> Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
>
>> Do you want to include the Apache 2.0 license in ant 1.6.1
>>

>> Yes [x]
>>
>> No [ ]
>>
>> Antoine
>>

> I need another Yes from a PMC member to do it.
>
> Antoine

+1

Costin

Re: [VOTE] Include the Apache 2.0 License in ant 1.6.1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>
wrote:

> I need another Yes from a PMC member to do it.

Mine 8-)

+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Include the Apache 2.0 License in ant 1.6.1

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jan 26, 2004, at 11:46 AM, Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
> Do you want to include the Apache 2.0 license in ant 1.6.1
> Yes [ ]
>
> No [X]

There is no hurry to put this license in.

Re: [VOTE] Include the Apache 2.0 License in ant 1.6.1

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:46 am, Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:

> Yes [x]
>
> No [ ]

"The board has mandated ..." so why wait?

Conor