Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 00:31:29 UTC

VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

The vote I'm calling now is to release the current source code that is
in the trunk of Roller as Apache Roller 5.0.1. We've gone through four
release candidates, found and fixed bugs large and small and now the
fourth release candidate (RC4) has been deployed to blogs.apache.org
and is, I claim, ready for official ASF release.

You can get binaries of RC4 here:
    http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-5.0.1-RC4/

Please vote +1 to release or -1 with specific reasons not to release.

Thanks,
- Dave

--
Dave M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair

RE: VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

Posted by Rajesh <ra...@motivitylabs.com>.
+1

Thanks & Regards,
G Rajesh
Technical Lead
Mobile      : +91 739-611-5574
Email        : rajesh.g@motivitylabs.com
Website    : http://www.motivitylabs.com
Skype ID    : rajesh.gonuguntla

Mobile & Cloud Development. Certification & Testing. Consulting Services

--
Web: http://www.eddgrant.com
Email: edd@eddgrant.com

Re: VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

Posted by Edd Grant <ed...@eddgrant.com>.
+1

--
Web: http://www.eddgrant.com
Email: edd@eddgrant.com

Re: VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
+1

Posted by Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>.

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release.

Regards,

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
+1

[RESULT] VOTE: Release Apache Roller 5.0.1

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Binding votes:
   3
Non-binding votes:
   4

Result: current code in the "roller_5.0" branch will be released as
Apache Roller 5.0.1

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.