Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by RAJESH SEGU <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/06 12:41:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Help Needed to set Error Response Code

Hai Guys!

I am writing a small module and i am doing some checks
in it, and i would like to set Error Response Codes
using in the module itself. Can i achieve this.

ONe more doubt is, how would i capture the
Output(RESPONSE) of a perticular request. Please send
me some explanation or some sample code if possible.

Thanks In Advance!

Urs SEgu Rajesh

=====
Cheers and Regards!Segu Rajesh