Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2008/11/12 16:17:19 UTC

lists added to nabble2

I've added etch-user and etch-dev to nabble2.
People generally find that searching the lists with nabble or markmail
to be a more pleasant experience compared with the official apache
archives.

I personally like referring to email threads with nabble since the URL
contains the subject - hence if nabble ever went away, we would still
have something that we could search other email archives with.
Example:
http://n2.nabble.com/moderate%2C-blech!-td1489955.html

Unfortunately, it seems you can't add new lists to the original
nabble, only to nabble2: http://n2.nabble.com
Hopefully all the archives from nabble will eventually be migrated to
nabble2.  I didn't see a place to request archival of new lists on
markmail.

-Yonik

Re: lists added to nabble2

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:30 AM, scott comer (sccomer)
<sc...@cisco.com> wrote:
> thanks! if someone posts to the forum at nabble, does it get reflected back
> to etch-dev@i.a.o?

Yep.

-Yonik

Re: lists added to nabble2

Posted by "scott comer (sccomer)" <sc...@cisco.com>.
thanks! if someone posts to the forum at nabble, does it get reflected
back to etch-dev@i.a.o?

scott out