Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Björn <bj...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/24 13:59:26 UTC

Re: Thread issue using Log4J's MDC and pax-logging with jms-appender

anybody?

Re: Thread issue using Log4J's MDC and pax-logging with jms-appender

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
As I can read this mail now, it looks like your subscribed now. Still your
first mail is still not accepted, and therefore it's best to resend it.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Posted by Björn <bj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
This post hasn't been accepted and therefore not be seen by most people
using the mailinglist. Maybe you should ask once again, after registering
at this mailinglist?

regards, Achim

> anybody?

Apache Member