Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org> on 2004/12/05 17:49:09 UTC

Can I have karma to svn to submit some of these patches?

Hello guys,

It seems all current committers are too busy to look at the patches
that are coming in.  Would it be possible for me to be granted karma to
start applying these patches?

I am a member of the ASF, and using mod_python on my daily development
project.

Thanks,
Scott

Re: Can I have karma to svn to submit some of these patches?

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.

Totally +1. Anyone else on the PMC agree?

Grisha

Posted by Chad Whitacre <wh...@gmail.com>.
Scott,

I can't help you out but I definitely want to cheer you on. Thanks for
stepping forward!

chad

Posted by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com>.
Scott Sanders wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> It seems all current committers are too busy to look at the patches
> that are coming in.  Would it be possible for me to be granted karma
> to start applying these patches?
>
> I am a member of the ASF, and using mod_python on my daily development
> project.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Would be great to have someone doing this! Thanks for volunteering!

David