Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Skid <ge...@mediabids.com> on 2008/04/03 19:30:16 UTC

Calendar Error

Hi all

I just started using Roller.

I have it running in JBoss with DB2 as the database.
I'm getting an error on the frontpage where the calendar should be.
It says "An ERROR has occured CalendarTag" in red letters.
This happens in all themes.

Re: Calendar Error

Posted by Gregory Engel <ge...@mediabids.com>.
Dave wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Skid <ge...@mediabids.com> wrote:
>
>>  I have it running in JBoss with DB2 as the database.
>>  I'm getting an error on the frontpage where the calendar should be.
>>  It says "An ERROR has occured CalendarTag" in red letters.
>>  This happens in all themes.
>>

> What error message appears in the log files when that error occurs?
>
> - Dave

Well actually that opens a new can of worms. I have it deployed next to
another war file and it seems that roller is interfering with the
logging in that app. So currently logging is fubar. The last line in
server.log is "Roller Weblogger: Successfully loaded custom properties
file from classpath"
After that it seems to suppress all system out messages and nothing
appears in the server logs.

Re: Calendar Error

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.