Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/05/01 14:50:04 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Obtaining WS-Addressing ReferenceParameters

You have to engage addressing in client side as well. There should be
AddressingOutHandler in the client side to serialize the reference
parameters you have put.

I updated the documentation on this, and waiting for the Chatra to
update the site. In the mean while you can check it here :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/latest/userguide3.html?view=markup.
Check in the EchoNonBlockingDualClient section.

-- Chinthaka