Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shaiAhr <sh...@comverse.com> on 2009/11/10 14:43:13 UTC

Re: Having trouble with Tomcat 6.0.20 embedded in Red5

Mark Thomas wrote:

> Mondain wrote:
>> Mark,Thanks for the patch; it works like a champ! Now how can I use this
>> with future releases of Tomcat? Will I have to reapply it each time?
>
> Thanks for testing. Assuming it gets the necessary 3 +1s, it will be in
> 6.0.21 onwards.
>
> Mark

Hi
Pardon my ignorance but does this mean that in order to work with embedded
tomcat I must either compile 6.0.20 by myself or wait for 6.0.21?

Thanks
Shai

RE: Having trouble with Tomcat 6.0.20 embedded in Red5

Posted by shaiAhr <sh...@comverse.com>.

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

>> From: shaiAhr [mailto:shai.aharonovitz@comverse.com]
>> Subject: Re: Having trouble with Tomcat 6.0.20 embedded in Red5
>>
>> does this mean that in order to work with embedded tomcat
>> I must either compile 6.0.20 by myself or wait for 6.0.21?
>
> If the fix is required for your environment, then yes.  Luckily, building
> Tomcat is pretty easy:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/building.html
>
>  - Chuck

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Chuck.
Hope it's easy as you say it is.

RE: Having trouble with Tomcat 6.0.20 embedded in Red5

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.