Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Guruprasad R <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 15:11:44 UTC

Suppressing Transfer-Encoding

Hi,

Is there a way to suppress "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" which goes by
default during the post requests. I tried adding Content-Length with 0 as
its value. But it dint help.

Regards,
Guru

Re: Suppressing Transfer-Encoding

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
One way of ensuring this is changing HTTP 1.1 header to HTTP 1.0. But this
will make every request's embedded resources to be downloaded, each one, in
a new connection. Maybe JMeter's HTTP Request "Download all embedded
resources" option will not work as expected.