Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Devika Rankhambe <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 13:38:40 UTC

Searching algorithm in Hadoop

hello hadoopers,
 I need to do search files in distributed database Storage.. I need to
develope front end GUI and algorithm for searching multimedia files, using
different search exploration techniques. Shall I use HBase for this?? Can
you suggest something for implementing this??

--
Thanks & Regards,
Devika

Re: Searching algorithm in Hadoop

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Going through cloudera search functionality would be useful for you. Have a
look at solr also you can integrate it with hadoop

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.