Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk> on 2010/10/27 12:40:05 UTC

Http Session Listener Not Working

Hi All

I am facing a problem regarding listening the session.

I have implemented the HttpSessionListener methods in my custom action
but it seems to be not working.

public void sessionCreated(javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionEvent arg0){

         System.out.println("Session Created");
     }

     public void sessionDestroyed(javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionEvent arg0){

         System.out.println("Session Destroyed");
     }

Is there any other way of doing this.

Please suggest.

Regards
Gaurav

Re: Http Session Listener Not Working

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gaurav ,
it is not a lenya related query , however have you configured the
implementation class in deployment descriptor ?, because to receive
notification events, the implementation class must be configured in the
deployment descriptor for the web application.
bhavya

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Gaurav Kalia
<ga...@techblue.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am facing a problem regarding listening the session.
>
> I have implemented the HttpSessionListener methods in my custom action but
> it seems to be not working.
>
> public void sessionCreated(javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionEvent arg0){
>
>        System.out.println("Session Created");
>    }
>
>    public void sessionDestroyed(javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionEvent arg0){
>
>        System.out.println("Session Destroyed");
>    }
>

> Is there any other way of doing this.
>
> Please suggest.
>
> Regards