Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Saurabh Barve <sa...@atmos.colostate.edu> on 2005/05/16 19:20:15 UTC

Header rewrite rule doesn't work

Hi,

I'm having problems with SpamAssassin-3.0.3 on a Fedora Core 2 machine
along with Sendmail. SpamAssassin is able to identify mail as spam, and
adds its headers to the mail. However, it does not rewrite the subject
header with the `****[SPAM]****' tag.

Here's what I have in local.cf:
--------
required_score 5
bayes_ignore_header X-Upstream-Spamfilter
rewrite_header Subject ****[SPAM]****
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ Checker-Version
SpamAssassin version=_VERSION_ on _HOSTNAME
report_safe 0
--------

`spamassassin --lint` does not give me any errors.

I'm using the spamass-milter to do my checking. Here's what I have in
sendmail.cf:
---
560:O InputMailFilters=clamav, spamassassin
---

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurabh.
"Yours is to work. The results will take care of themselves"
-- Swami Vivekanad

Saurabh Barve
sa@atmos.colostate.edu
(970)491-7714