Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se> on 2021/09/28 09:28:42 UTC

nbm-maven-plugin with source level 17

Hi,
I'm having a problem building my platform application with source level 17,
and using external dependencies with source level 17.

Is this due to the fact that I'm using nbm-maven-plugin 4.6?

/Patrik

Re: nbm-maven-plugin with source level 17

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation!

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.
Hi

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,

To make it more "clear". it's an issue known to me because I had to rerelease nbm maven plugin because of this several time, when using in your Apache NetBeans (mavenizied) dependencies jar that contains class file version unsupported by asm (https://asm.ow2.io/)  it fail reading it. And asm came with the maven-dependency-analyzer  depencency included in nbm plugin that is not yet bumped to a jdk 17 maybe 16 compatible asm.

That's a bit why I can answer in the myst

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
Oh, I don't mind the work at all.