Posted to users@camel.apache.org by takidean <ta...@hotmail.fr> on 2013/03/08 19:14:19 UTC

How to send Web Service to Oracle using Apache Camel

I have to develop an application with Apache Camel which will play the role
of a middle-ware between a platform named w-board and 3 Oracle servers. I
have to receive Web Services from the w-board and then send that message to
a server. I have to identify the destination from the id then route the
message using sockets.

Any recommendations on what tools I should use?