Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/11 10:12:46 UTC

Problems with cached css

During development my tomcat runs into problems when the skin css is
redeployed at runtime. The cached css cannot be replaced. Can i
deactivate caching of css?

Re: Problems with cached css

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I noticed the same.

I am using Jetty 6 (as a maven plugin)

mvn clean jetty:run

much cooler for development than tomcat (IMO)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Problems with cached css

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
There's no support for deactivating the cache, but you can
delete the cache directory, and it'll get regenerated.

-- Adam