Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by "Guruju, Lakshmi Sravya" <la...@sap.com> on 2016/11/08 05:41:45 UTC

Java SDK support to get events from event server

Hi,

In my use case, I require to fetch rating events from event server for a specific entity id and target entity id. Currently I have tried this by firing below URL from my java client.

http://mo-321c6ff20.mo.sap.corp:7070/events.json?accessKey=<access_key> &entityType=user&entityId=<entityId> &targetEntityType=item&targetEntityId=<taget_entityId>

This is working fine. But I am just wondering if there is any java sdk available already to do so?

Regards,
Sravya

RE: Java SDK support to get events from event server

Posted by "Guruju, Lakshmi Sravya" <la...@sap.com>.
Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your reply. I am already using this SDK in my application. But there is no API which supports my use-case. I thought there may be some alternative way or work-around to achieve this.

Regards,
Sravya

Posted by Gustavo Frederico <gu...@thinkwrap.com>.