Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 03:22:48 UTC

Rerender modal window fields without ajaxtargetrequest

Hi,

AjaxSubmitLink removeLink = new AjaxSubmitLink("removeLink") {
@Override
public void onSubmit(AjaxTargetRequest target) {

    MyPanel.this.replaceWith(new ConfirmDeletePanel(
    MyPanel.this.getId(), "are you sure") {

   @Override
   protected void onCancel() {
     this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
   }

  @Override
  protected void onConfirm() {
    // do something you want confirmed beforehand
    // .... then
    this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
  }
});
}

};
In onConfirm function of ConfirmDeletePanel, how can I rerender some fields
in the MyPanel.this after it is replaced back if i don't have
AjaxTargetRequest?
I mean onConfirm changes the values that are displayed on MyPanel and I want
to refresh them.

Thanks
Anna

Re: Rerender modal window fields without ajaxtargetrequest

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I'll try it.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
reiern70@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anna,
>
> You mean how to access AjaxRequestTarget? Try AjaxRequestTarget.get():
> I think it can be accessed as a thread local.
>
> Ernesto
>
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > AjaxSubmitLink removeLink = new AjaxSubmitLink("removeLink") {
> > @Override
> > public void onSubmit(AjaxTargetRequest target) {
> >
> >    MyPanel.this.replaceWith(new ConfirmDeletePanel(
> >    MyPanel.this.getId(), "are you sure") {
> >
> >   @Override
> >   protected void onCancel() {
> >     this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
> >   }
> >
> >  @Override
> >  protected void onConfirm() {
> >    // do something you want confirmed beforehand
> >    // .... then
> >    this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
> >  }
> > });
> > }
> >
> > };
> > In onConfirm function of ConfirmDeletePanel, how can I rerender some
> fields
> > in the MyPanel.this after it is replaced back if i don't have
> > AjaxTargetRequest?
> > I mean onConfirm changes the values that are displayed on MyPanel and I
> want
> > to refresh them.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anna

Anna Simbirtsev
(416) 729-7331

Re: Rerender modal window fields without ajaxtargetrequest

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Then that probably means you are not making an AJAX round trip...

public static AjaxRequestTarget get()
	{
		final RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
		if (requestCycle != null)
		{
			if (requestCycle.getRequestTarget() instanceof AjaxRequestTarget)
			{
				return (AjaxRequestTarget)requestCycle.getRequestTarget();
			}
		}
		return null;
	}

Ernesto

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.

reiern70@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anna,
>
> You mean how to access AjaxRequestTarget? Try AjaxRequestTarget.get():
> I think it can be accessed as a thread local.
>
> Ernesto
>
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > AjaxSubmitLink removeLink = new AjaxSubmitLink("removeLink") {
> > @Override
> > public void onSubmit(AjaxTargetRequest target) {
> >
> >    MyPanel.this.replaceWith(new ConfirmDeletePanel(
> >    MyPanel.this.getId(), "are you sure") {
> >
> >   @Override
> >   protected void onCancel() {
> >     this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
> >   }
> >
> >  @Override
> >  protected void onConfirm() {
> >    // do something you want confirmed beforehand
> >    // .... then
> >    this.replaceWith(MyPanel.this);
> >  }
> > });
> > }
> >
> > };
> > In onConfirm function of ConfirmDeletePanel, how can I rerender some
> fields
> > in the MyPanel.this after it is replaced back if i don't have
> > AjaxTargetRequest?
> > I mean onConfirm changes the values that are displayed on MyPanel and I
> want
> > to refresh them.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anna

Anna Simbirtsev
(416) 729-7331

Re: Rerender modal window fields without ajaxtargetrequest

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Anna,