Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Linus-Lin <LL...@OfficeDepot.com> on 2001/05/08 20:07:42 UTC

Border problems

I'm having problems producing borders from fo:block with FOP version 0.18.
The same xml worked under FOP version 0.16.

I'm sure this problem has been fixed, where can I find the latest.

 <<borderproblem.fo>>  <<borderproblem.018.pdf>>  <<borderproblem.016.pdf>>

P.S. This problem also occured with borders.fo from examples directory.

 <<border.fo>>  <<border.pdf>>

Re: Border problems

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Hi Linus-Lin,

I've just put a change in CVS which corrects the border problem in your
file. Also, somone has kindly updated border.fo so that it looks much
better.

Regards,
Karen Lease