Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/04/20 02:57:03 UTC

[VOTE] Committer Status for Justyna Horwat

I'd like to propose that Justyna Horwat to have committer status on the
jakarta-tomcat and jakarta-taglibs workspace.  She is a member of the
Sun internal team working on Tomcat, and is the developer who built the
admin UI that is part of Tomcat 3.1.  Justyna is also working on a
tutorial for the jakarta-taglibs project, and will be contributing some
example tags.

Craig McClanahan

Re: [VOTE] Committer Status for Justyna Horwat

Posted by Jason Hunter <jh...@acm.org>.
> I'd like to propose that Justyna Horwat to have committer status on

+1

Why doesn't she have access already?  Justyna, how ya been getting your
job done?  :-)

-jh-

Re: [VOTE] Committer Status for Justyna Horwat

Posted by Anil Vijendran <An...@eng.sun.com>.
+1.

Didn't you say she was already a committer?

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: [VOTE] Committer Status for Justyna Horwat

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <ja...@eng.sun.com>.

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <ja...@eng.sun.com>.

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@costin.dnt.ro>.
+1

Costin

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> I'd like to propose that Justyna Horwat to have committer status on the
> jakarta-tomcat and jakarta-taglibs workspace.  She is a member of the
> Sun internal team working on Tomcat, and is the developer who built the
> admin UI that is part of Tomcat 3.1.  Justyna is also working on a
> tutorial for the jakarta-taglibs project, and will be contributing some
> example tags.

+1 for Justina... :)

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>      <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>