Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil.INVALID> on 2019/03/20 11:56:41 UTC

PopUpManager question

I finally got a chance to get back to testing out a conversion of one of small apps.  I only have this week to work on it.  We couldn't find a working PopUpManager, so we created one.  It works pretty good however we tried to update the z-index on the popup directly using a style, but something is stripping out our "z-index:"  property.  It is not stripping any of our other  CSS properties.

What is the best way to change the CSS styles directly on a container?

-Mark K

Re: PopUpManager question

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

If you could provide also whether you are using Basic, Emulation components
or Jewel - that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Piotr

śr., 20 mar 2019 o 13:03 Kessler CTR Mark J

--

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: PopUpManager question

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Are you using MXRoyale? If so, this [1] exists.

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/develop/frameworks/projects/MXRoyale/src/main/royale/mx/managers/PopUpManager.as