Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 19:35:47 UTC

Refactoring support for SAML

Werner,

Could we please think about refactoring the code such that
opensaml.jar is loaded only when needed? (using just UsernameToken
should not drag in OpenSAML jar)

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Refactoring support for SAML

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Record it as a wish in Jira??

It doesn't sound like its a an architectural change but rather a fairly
messy code change .. easy by comparison ;-).

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Record it as a wish in Jira??

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.