Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2000/07/20 02:20:41 UTC

Re: Embperl problem: &Execute and session cookies

>I hope this isn't a question you've answered 100 times already... :)

No, you are the first one asking this...

>I have written a mod_perl content handler which calls &execute
>(effectively it automatically does the page frame), and found that when
>Embperl is used this way it won't set the cookie for the session id.
>How do I make this work?

You must let Embperl send the http header, because the cookie is part of the
http headers. Call it with the option optSendHttpHeader set.

Gerald

P.S. Please send any further questions to the embperl mailing list