Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/11/01 04:25:53 UTC

Re: Possible mx:DateField issue in SDK 4.11.0 ?

On 10/31/13 2:33 PM, "Lionel A. Pierre" <li...@medez.com> wrote:

>"*But stopping at a  breakpoing and switching to the debugger UI will
>definitely cause the DateChooser dropdown to go away when you return to
>the
>app.*"
>
>That behavior is what I am seeing. Except there is not a breakpoint at
>that
>line. No exception is reported. But testing the app (in debug mode) is not
>possible as I don't get a chance to interact with the component to set a
>date.
>
>How can I capture more detailed information about why that line is causing
>the debugger behavior to kick in? Using FlashBuilder 4.7? Other tool?
I'm very confused.  Is the debugger stopping at that line and requiring
you to hit the play button to keep going?  And then there is no exception
dialog after you hit play?
Maybe post a screenshot of FB when it stops.

-Alex

Re: Possible mx:DateField issue in SDK 4.11.0 ?

Posted by "Lionel A. Pierre" <li...@medez.com>.
Sorry for the wild goose chase everyone.
The problem was FlashBuilder (and me).

I was thinking late last night that the IDE was behaving AS IF there was a
breakpoint on the line where it was stopping. However it was not showing
one. I decided to open the Breakpoints window to be sure and ... there was
one on that line, just not VISIBLE in the IDE.

Removing that breakpoint now allows both of my test cases to behave as they
should while debugging.

Thanks for all the help and again sorry for the trouble.

*
Lionel*