Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by gr...@cox.net on 2005/01/10 15:28:04 UTC

Still having problems with SourceTypeAction

I’m still getting the following exception when I use the SourceTypeAction:

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not get class (org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction) for role sourcetype on configuration element action

I just refreshed my source from Head (revision 124799), seeded an empty project, and followed the example, outlined in the documentation (http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/your-project.html#adding_new_content_type_2), to change the example sitemap as follows:

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:components>
    <map:selectors default="parameter">
      <map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.parameter" name="parameter" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelector"/>
    </map:selectors>
    <map:actions>
      <map:action name="sourcetype" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
        <sourcetype name="hello-v10">
          <document-declaration public-id="-//Acme//DTD Hello Document V1.0//EN"/>
        </sourcetype>
      </map:action>
    </map:actions>
  </map:components>
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="**custom.xml">
        <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}custom.xml"/>
        <map:act type="sourcetype" src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}custom.xml">
          <map:select type="parameter">
            <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{sourcetype}"/>
            <map:when test="hello-v10">
              <map:transform src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/hello2document.xsl"/>
            </map:when>
          </map:select>
        </map:act>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

I’m struggling here; so, any help in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Still having problems with SourceTypeAction

Posted by Rick Tessner <ri...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 08:22 -0800, Rick Tessner wrote:

> Change the "src" attribute to be
>
>         src="org.apache.forrest.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction"

Oops, change that to

         src="org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction"

Remove "acting" from the "src" definition

--
Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org

Re: Still having problems with SourceTypeAction

Posted by Rick Tessner <ri...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 09:28 -0500, greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:

> I just refreshed my source from Head (revision 124799), seeded an
> empty project, and followed the example, outlined in the documentation
> (http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/your-project.html#adding_new_content_type_2), to change the example sitemap as follows:

Hi Greg,

The documentation has not been updated to reflect the class name change
that happened a little while ago.  I'll update the documentation to
reflect this change.

>       <map:action name="sourcetype" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">

Change the "src" attribute to be

        src="org.apache.forrest.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction"

Note the replacement of "cocoon" with "forrest".

> I’m struggling here; so, any help in resolving this problem would be
> greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps,

--
Rick Tessner