Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 21:10:27 UTC

Geronimo v1.2 deployer issues

Hi All,
I just did a clean install on the fresh rev 494525 (branches/1.2). The deployer consistently fails from the command line, what is weird is that it seems to work fine form the console.

Here is the error. Ideas?

Cheers!
Hernan

14:58:34,734 ERROR [DeploymentFactoryImpl] java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.jsr88.ClientConfigurer (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.InternalKernelException: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.jsr88.ClientConfigurer (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.KernelDelegate.getGBean(KernelDelegate.java:87)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.jmx.JMXDeploymentManager.initialize(JMXDeploymentManager.java:83)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.jmx.RemoteDeploymentManager.<init>(RemoteDeploymentManager.java:73)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.factories.DeploymentFactoryImpl.getDeploymentManager(DeploymentFactoryImpl.java:130)
        at javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.factories.DeploymentFactoryManager.getDeploymentManager(DeploymentFactoryManager.java:111)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.tryToConnect(ServerConnection.java:292)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.<init>(ServerConnection.java:209)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:157)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.main(DeployTool.java:314)
Caused by: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.jsr88.ClientConfigurer (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
        at com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.PRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:969)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.KernelDelegate.invokeKernel(KernelDelegate.java:880)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.KernelDelegate.getGBean(KernelDelegate.java:81)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.jsr88.ClientConfigurer (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
        at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:371)
        at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:165)
        at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:620)
        at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:247)
        at sun.rmi.server.MarshalInputStream.resolveClass(MarshalInputStream.java:197)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1538)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1460)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1693)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.unmarshalValue(UnicastRef.java:290)
        ... 13 more
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.geronimo.kernel.InternalKernelException: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:

Re: Geronimo v1.2 deployer issues

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gianny,
I got confused because I had it working from yesterday's morning build. When I looked into the commit logs I missed one of the changes.

Is this also affecting server/trunk ? ( I have not done a fresh build today )

Thanks

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hi Hernan,

The problem is that the ModuleConfigurer GBeans installed into the
server are marshalled from the Geronimo server to the command line
deployer. As the command line deployer does not allow dynamic class
the server are not available in the classloader of the command line