Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/07/08 22:47:21 UTC

log4j book out of stock

Is there a place to get the log4j book, and is it worth the rather hefty
price?  Seems like everywhere I look it is not available.  Is the author
just trying to sell it on his own?  Wazzup?

Re: log4j book out of stock

Posted by Jim Anderson <ja...@mac.com>.
It seems to be available only from the author's web site, at least
that's the only place I could find it. IMHO, the book is worth the
price.

jim