Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 17:12:44 UTC

[ANN] Welcome to our newest committer, John Heitmann (heitmann)

After finally getting off my fat ass to finally request his account
after a vote months go, John's all setup as a committer. Welcome John!

Am hoping the Jedi transport turns up some time soon :)

--

James
-------

Re: [ANN] Welcome to our newest committer, John Heitmann (heitmann)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John !

On 3/28/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After finally getting off my fat ass to finally request his account
> after a vote months go, John's all setup as a committer. Welcome John!
>
> Am hoping the Jedi transport turns up some time soon :)
>
> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANN] Welcome to our newest committer, John Heitmann (heitmann)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats!

Regards,
Alan