Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 04:25:11 UTC

[Axis2] Schemas for Axis2.xml and Services.xml

Team, (especially Deepal and Glen!)

I've checked in an xsd for axis2.xml and one for services.xml. Can you
please review and update? Lack of documentation for our descriptors
has been an ongoing issue and adding a schema will hopefully help.

One issue of the bat is representing the stuff inside the parameter
element..I've not done that yet.

How did i generate these? Using James'  excellent trang package [1].
It still works! Thanks James!!

thanks,
dims

[1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html

Re: [Axis2] Schemas for Axis2.xml and Services.xml

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nadir ,
Thx very much I will update that.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Deepal,

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims,
Why don't we need to add these two schema into Axis2 1.3 branch ?

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
I think

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/@axis2_version_dir@/resources/schemas is bit outdated , so it is ok to use new ones. May be we should remove or replace the xdosc/ schemas

Thanks
Deepal

> Davanum,
>
> Just wondering how what you put in in
>
> /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/resources
>
> compares with
>
> /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/@axis2_version_dir@/resources/schemas
>
> The latter does not have axis2.xml but does have services.xml, which
> includes stuff that is not in your version. Basically you should add what
> is missing in yours and update the latter location, or indicate why we
> need two locations for what I think is the same thing?
>

> Nadir K. Amra
>

> "Davanum Srinivas" <da...@gmail.com> wrote on 07/23/2007 09:25:11 PM:
>

>> Team, (especially Deepal and Glen!)
>>
>> I've checked in an xsd for axis2.xml and one for services.xml. Can you
>> please review and update? Lack of documentation for our descriptors
>> has been an ongoing issue and adding a schema will hopefully help.
>>
>> One issue of the bat is representing the stuff inside the parameter
>> element..I've not done that yet.
>>
>> How did i generate these? Using James'  excellent trang package [1].
>> It still works! Thanks James!!
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims
>>
>> [1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html
>>
>> --
>> Davanum Srinivas :: http://davanum.wordpress.com

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Schemas for Axis2.xml and Services.xml

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Davanum,