Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/03 14:17:50 UTC

ApacheCon talk ideas

Considering we’re on track to log4j 3.0 this year, that could certainly
make for a talk on its own. Based on the various tracks available this
year, is anyone planning to submit a talk or have any suggestions on topics
they’d like to see?
--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: ApacheCon talk ideas

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Those all sound like good ideas. Based on my lack of success last year, I
may wish to submit multiple CFPs. I’ll follow up as I’ve submitted them.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: ApacheCon talk ideas

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: ApacheCon talk ideas