Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2005/09/28 21:02:26 UTC

Re: Zipfileset problem. Help!

Hello,

run your build with ant -debug to figure out exactly which directories
are scanned by ant.

the second zipfileset might be better rewritten
       <zipfileset dir="reports/daily/install" includes="**" />
meaning :
I want all the files located under reports/daily/install

what you wrote
       <zipfileset dir="reports/daily/install" includes="**/install" />
means :
I want to have all the folders called install located under
reports/daily/install, which does not sound likely.

Cheers,

Antoine