Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emre Tuvay <em...@nl.wanadoo.com> on 2003/10/22 15:11:53 UTC

Question collections..

As I am newbie to Struts framework,
I have came accross with the following problem to solve.

Say I have an ArrayList of streamObj Beans already populated (queried) from
DB where stream Obj is.

public StreamObjBean {
private Date       createdDate; //createdDate are unique
private int        count;
private BigDecimal amount;
}

And I need to present "createdDate" as a dropdown box (option collection)
and the other part of the screen will present
count: and amount: display fields will be displayed accordingly (onchange
event of createdDate).

How could I do this in struts? Can someone give an example on this?

thanks in advance
Emre