Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carl Howells <ch...@janrain.com> on 2004/02/25 20:46:59 UTC

web.xml and schema document.

I'm pretty new to XML, and I can't seem to find any good resources on
using schema in an XML document.  Finding resources on writing schema is
trivial.  But no one seems to want to explain how to *use* them.

Can someone give me an example of how to set up my web.xml file to use
the 2.4 schema, rather than a DTD?  I'd really appreciate this, as it
seems from the specs that this would turn on EL globally, which would be
valueable to me.

Thank you.

Carl