Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Manta Li <ma...@pisolutions.com.hk> on 2003/06/21 13:59:12 UTC

LDAP contributes

Hi,

I am a portal server developer in Hong Kong. I have encountered problems and
bugs when I try to config the jetspeed run with LDAP. I have attached my own
version of the classes under org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.ldap.
They works fine for me.

Regards,
Manta Li
Pi Solutions Limited

Re: LDAP contributes

Posted by Dan Elder <de...@novacoast.com>.
	Hello Manta,
	I am also having problems with connecting Jetspeed to Novell eDirectory
over LDAP.  I've noticed quite a few bugs in the ldap code and was
interested in using your code if it's available.  If you could email it
to me or provide a link I would be very grateful.
	Thank you,
	Dan Elder

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 04:59, Manta Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a portal server developer in Hong Kong. I have encountered problems and
> bugs when I try to config the jetspeed run with LDAP. I have attached my own
> version of the classes under org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.ldap.
> They works fine for me.
>
> Regards,
> Manta Li
> Pi Solutions Limited

Dan Elder, Software Developer, Novacoast, Inc.
Voice: (805) 884-4152
Mobile: (805) 453-6563
E-mail: delder@novacoast.com

YNT: LDAP contributes

Posted by Ender Hikmet KILIÇOÐLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr>.
Hi
this is a patched tree or rewrite?. I like to review and make necessary improvement to current code if you can give feedback about bugs and problems.
Note that channel only accept zip file. You can send it directly to my mail.

Also you use ldap backend wich is a part of initial ldap security services or you are using separate calls?