Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/10/08 18:30:54 UTC

Axis 1.2 RC1 release red flag

This is just a data point, but I figured I would let the group know that
Axis 1.2 RC1 does not pass my products (ColdFusion MX) web service
regression suite.

I hope to have fixes in the next few days, but I may not have enough
allocated time to fix this.

Have the folks who ran JAX-RPC 1.1 successfully re-ran the suite on the RC1
bits?

On the bright side, flipping on the wrapped doc/lit switch on Axis 1.2
worked pretty well, but failed miserable on 1.1.  So we are making progress!

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Re: Axis 1.2 RC1 release red flag

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
No tom...haven't had the chance to run the TCK's yet.

-- dims