Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pr...@iflexsolutions.com on 2001/07/24 08:11:38 UTC

session management

hi all
how do i manage my session in static pages put on iis server
without rerouting it to my application server
thanx
priya

Re: session management

Posted by Wyn Easton <wy...@yahoo.com>.
What do you mean by "manage my session"?
If you are loading a static page from the web server
where you have already create a session, you don't
need to do anything.  Your session cookie will flow
back and forth in the HTTP header and you will still
be able to access the session when you need it in a
servlet or JSP.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/