Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by superheizai <su...@aliyun.com> on 2017/10/25 03:03:33 UTC

if any problem if I use old rocketmq client 3.X and upgrade server to 4.1

Dear All,
      Want to know, can I just upgrade rocketmq server version from 3.4 to 4.1, and let client version keep 3.X. Then I can upgrade client version later.
      Thanks.
   Justin Liu

Re: if any problem if I use old rocketmq client 3.X and upgrade server to 4.1

Posted by 朱蔚林 <zh...@iie.ac.cn>.
I did the same as you said and succeeded.

Notice that you should upgrade nameserver and broker at the same time.

Willim Zhu.