Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com> on 2018/08/24 12:29:06 UTC

Share Load to specific DB per specific Server IP

Hi,

Is there any way in Jmeter to transfer Load to specific DB as per  Server
IP / hostname defined in Http Request / Http Request defaults  ?

Basically scenario I got to test is to generate load to a specific DB by
hitting Application ( from recorded application flow) directly. Like
Application Server is app.test.com & DB Ip is : 10.30.5.67

So I need that all load from app.test.com should go to 10.30.5.67 directly

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.

Re: Share Load to specific DB per specific Server IP

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Your question is not clear. Do you mean you recorded a script for
app.test.com where app.test.com internally makes calls to a database
cluster and now you want when you run the script , all calls must only goto
one specific IP ?
JMeter --> app.test.com --> DB ?
If so then this is something for you to configure on app.test.com , nothing
related to JMeter. JMeter cannot control what happens after the request is
sent. Usually the app allows this using something like a custom header or
cookie or parameter.

regards
deepak