Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Siljan Simpson <si...@email.com> on 2003/10/20 20:43:46 UTC

Fast XpathAPI

Hi,

The XPathAPI.java that is part of the XALAN package, parses the XML document everytime any evaluation method is called. This is a major performance issue. I have written a class, that initializes the DTM only once and multiple XPath queries can be applied.

I would like to add this code as part to the xalan package. Kindly advice the procedure to accomplish this.
I have attached the code and a test program as a zipped file.

-Siljan Simpson

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers