Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org> on 2005/07/16 09:22:17 UTC

commit access

Hey guys,

I've been trying to make my first commit (who.xml), but I keep getting this
error:

svn: CHECKOUT of
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/202319/forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/who.xml':
authorization failed (https://svn.apache.org)

I have followed the instructions in the committers guide
(http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html) and the version control
FAQ (http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html). I have SSH keys setup,
ran svnpasswd on svn.apache.org, can succesfully checkout the committers
module (which I believe requires the password).

Just confirming if its something I'm doing wrong or the access control hasn't
just been setup for the forrest repo?

Thanks,
Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net

Re: commit access

Posted by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 16 July 2005 3:15 am, David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > You can't commit yet. There are steps that i need
> > to do beforehand. I will tell you when it is ready.
>
> Okay, try again now.

Thanks, works now.

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net

Re: commit access

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> You can't commit yet. There are steps that i need
> to do beforehand. I will tell you when it is ready.

Okay, try again now.

-David

Re: commit access

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.