Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jan-Martin Roth <jm...@mtg.de> on 2004/10/11 13:06:18 UTC

How to make sure a certain sheet is displayed in excel during opening the POI-Gen. file ?

I am generating an excel file with 3 sheets via POI.

When I store the file and open it with excel, the 3rd sheet is shown.
Now I want to make sure, the 1st sheet (overview) shows up when the file
is opened by someone.
I tried the setSelected on the 1st sheet, but this only results in the
tab for the 1st sheet having white background, but the 2nd is shown to
the user.
I found, I'm not the only one experiencing this problem:
http://java2.5341.com/msg/78833.html

Has anybody a solution?

Re: How to make sure a certain sheet is displayed in excel during opening the POI-Gen. file ?

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
ok found a patch for this in bugzilla.  if i dont commit this/research
this soon(TM) please remind me :)